Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Getting Bigger!

Well, here I am again three weeks after the last series of photos were taken. I am now in my 18th week (17.5 weeks) which means that I am done with my 4th month and am into my 5th. I am getting used to having a belly again! Even Lorelei has noticed and frequently walks over to me (no matter where we are unfortunately), lifts my shirt and proclaims "Belly! Baby!" Oh my. I don't think she has any idea what is actually going on but she will kiss my belly and poke at my belly button (perhaps warning the little inhabitant that she is, and always will be, the Queen Bee).

I am excited to be starting a prenatal yoga class this week...some peace and quite time for Mommy. Ahhhhhhhh.

We will find out the sex of the baby in about two weeks from now! More updates then!

Photos of me at 17 and a half weeks pregnant:

Getting bigger